We present superior quality hydrogenated castor oil flakes, which are highly used in industries for various industrial purposes. This hydrogenated castor oil chemical is available in different quantities as per the requirement of our customers. We provide our hydrogenated castor oil at affordable prices and thus are known as one of the leading hydrogenated castor oil importers of India.
|Acid Value||2.0 Max.|
|Saponification Value||175.0 Min.|
|Iodine Value||3 Max.|
|Hydroxyl Value||156 Min.|
|Colour Gardner||1 Max.|
|Melting Point||85-88° C.|
- Packing in 25 KG/50 kg HDPE/Paper Bags/500 Kg Big Bags/1000 Kg Big Bags
- HDPE Laminated bags.
- Plastic re-inforced paper bags.
- Available in Flakes and Powder Form also.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil finds a number of diversified uses due to its unique combination of physico-chemical properties.
- In the manufacture of multipurpose Lithium/Calcium grease and high performance aviation grease
- In the manufacture of soaps & cosmetics
- As mould release agent in the processing of plastics and rubbers
- As a component of speciality wax blends like pencils, crayons, lipsticks and anti-deodorant sticks
- In the manufacture of hot-melt coatings and sealant requiring resistance to water
- As a coating agent for paper & as anti foaming agent.
- In the manufacture of Automotive refinish Acrylics
- Rheological agent that provides thixotropy in paints, coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and numerous industrial composition.
- Thick film chlorinated rubber, epoxy and vinyl coating
- Flame Retardant and anti static agent for fiber
- Manufacture of Spin finish oil for polyamide fiber
- In preparation of ointments, emulsified virus vaccines, sustained release capsules, wetting/bodying agent, face paint
- As plasticiser for cellulosics
- Processing aid for colour concentrates
- Surface treatment agents
- In the manufacture of hot melt adhesives used in packaging books, binding footwear, carpet backing and in product assembly
- Anti-tack and slip additives for processing plastics
- In the manufacture of speciality chemicals for applications such as metal working, plasticizers and textile auxiliaries in the form of derivatives such as esters, ethoxylates, sulfates etc.