Castor oil FSG is a pale, yellow viscous liquid free from suspended matter and insoluble in water.
|Acid Value||2.0 Max.|
|Saponification Value||175.0 Min.|
|Hydroxyl Value||155 Min.|
|Colour on Loribond 1"||2.2y / 0.3 R|
Packing in 200 Kg Net/225 Kg Net MS Drums //200 Kg HDPE Bags//ISOTank//Flexitank Containers in Bulk.
Castor oil finds application in a wide variety of uses and is the starting material for most other derivatives of castor oil.
- As an ingredient in pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
- In combinations with styrene & diisocynates for a film forming Varnish or a substantially insoluble infusible polymer
- As lubricant component of coatings for vitamin and mineral Tablets.
- As an ingredient for petroleum oil-field de-emulsification
- As capacitor impregnate
- As a sonar transducer fluid
- As a dielectric material for electrical condensers
- In manufacture of polyurethane casting resins
- In hydraulic fluids for automobiles, trucks and machinery
- As a starting material for most other derivatives of Castor Oil